Enjoy Life!

Enjoy Life!

Clementi Ward YM ROX!!!

Clementi Ward YM ROX!!!

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

This is kinda late~

Just to keep recordX)
I have been accepted to Singapore Youth Flying Club!!! Went for my first orientation day last Sat. It was cool!!! Met alot of new friendsXD!!! Just so thrilling, Oh i received my SYFC T-shirt too. Haha... makes me look like a Pilot already=X hahas!!! Okies Looking forward to this coming Sat 2nD orientation^^

After that...
I had to rushed down for my church activity which starts at 3. OH NO!!! left the place at 3.15=X Haiz... in the end reach Church at 4.35. Wah!!! thats like 1.5 Hrs late!!! Anyways the activity was kinda fun and i was sooooo happy that most of the Youth turned up. So sry for being late and about the games... But the Food was good right??? haha... Want to thank all those who cooked and brought food down to church. It was really tastyX) Wah!!! Brian, Loved your noodles but MAN! the chilli was a killer~ SUPER SPICY YOU KNOW!!! haha... Wah Sis Jaceline, your mouth made of steel arh??? you scared me when you put the spoon of chilli into your mouth!!! Really Pei Fu Ni^^ haha

Okies THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP^^

Haiz... this week is super STRESSFUL!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment