Enjoy Life!

Enjoy Life!

Clementi Ward YM ROX!!!

Clementi Ward YM ROX!!!

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

sick~

sobsob~ arhx...

Haiz... did not go to school today cause i'm sick:( caught a flue.

Okies... it on monday night. I slept at around 12.30, but could not sleep -.-" not sure why? Finally slept at( not sure) But in the middle of the night my body went into a SHOCK!!! Woke up suddenly as my Whole bed was Wet!!! My Whole body apparently Perspired!!! i did not have a nightmare if thats what u're thinkingX) Ok... i change my shirt and just out a towel over my Bed as i was very tired and lazy to put a new sheet on =X went back to sleep.

Had to pull myself of the BED at 5.15 for seminary:( At that time i was already feeling unwell. But still wanted to go to school. It was a tiresome day. I still went for PE=X so daring. hahas:) Anyways I went home at 8, ate dinner, did some homework and went to bed at 10.

Next day, woke up at 10. Oh No!!! thats like 12 hrs!!! hahas... have not slept so long for a long timeXD Went to the Doc after breakfast at 12.

The doc gave me 2 days MC and lotsa Medicine for various reasonsX) Oh... no PE for 1 WeekX) Sian... PE is the only Fun thing in school. HahasX) besides Lunch and Break^^
Anyways did more studying and took a nap in the afternoon.

Oh... Btw i'm going to school tmr because I have MT A'level Listening Compre. Haiz...

No comments:

Post a Comment