Enjoy Life!

Enjoy Life!

Clementi Ward YM ROX!!!

Clementi Ward YM ROX!!!

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

MY NEW BLOG!!!

Hey all this is My NEW BLOG... not sure what to say first:D erm... just say I am so excited!
okies... Life is quite stressful for me now"( cause i'm in JC right now and there's so much things to revise and learn:(
But i loved my friends there... they are WONDERFUL
!!!

Hey,but my church friends you ROX too!!! Came back from YC just last week")I missed You ALL LDS(SINGAPORE and MALAYSIAN) youths!!! UR'E the BEST") really enjoyed the company and games played with Y'all:D NOW can't wait for this FRIDAY cause its POST YC DANCE!!!
GONNA have Lotsa FUN")Oh... i missed my friend coming for the YC... BUT YES!!! his coming for the POST YC DANCE:D Sherwayne you better be there! hahas")

Oh During YC... Missed my 'SPECIAL' JC friend lots^^ Could not sms cause in malaysia... YES now can chat with...XD

Now Preparing for Exams in JULY:( cause 1st 2 weeks of JUNE was having fun and playing TOO much =x
Now trying to catch up with my studies=p SOOO MUCH to Revision to DO"(

Okies going to return to study... CRAP have lotsa things to say!!!
Oh JESMINE i'm going to use some of U'RE PHOTOS in my next post...Hahas") Thanks Alot for the PHOTOS")

Okies, THATS ALL FOR NOW")

No comments:

Post a Comment