Enjoy Life!

Enjoy Life!

Clementi Ward YM ROX!!!

Clementi Ward YM ROX!!!

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Haiz... exams~

I'm not happy at what happen on tuesday~ Okies here it goes... First i missed seminary as i was too tired to get up=P so slept on... then woke up late causing me to reach school later than usual:(... so i did not have much time to do have a last look through my CHEM...

oh but not sure why i was feeling quite confident=p anyways... when i started the MCQ for the paper... i started very slow... heex... then after 20 mins! i was still at question 7!!! left 13 more MCQ to do in 10 MINS!!! wahx... i PANICKED right after i heard that:(... then when i heard "TIME UP for MCQ"... my mind went BLANK!!! crap had to start on paper 2=(... wahx!!! because my mind was blank... i did the paper2 so slowly!!! only managed to do 1a(i) and 2a of section C with 2 question of section B undone and 1 question carelessly done WRONG~ sob...

Came out of the exam really demoralized!!!
My next paper is in 1 hour's time!!! and it's maths:(
Hey~ maths paper was ok:) though did not finish=P... still suffering from post Chem disaster Trauma:(
Okies can go and relax for a while cause next two paper's on FRIDAY... I went to watch a movie RIGHT AFTER EXAM!!!

Today is Friday... came out of physics feeling not too bad... sian:( now have to study for geog for 4 hours before Geography EXAM... Went to national library to study.
4 hours passed...
OH NO!!! the side gates not open:(... CRAP have to walk one big round to get through the main gate. wahx!!! the weather is so HOT!!!... okies finally reach class to take temperature:)...
Oh i did not know that geography exam was in the class... if no one told me ... i would propably have gone to the hall=X so Blur=P hahas... okies waiting outside the classroom now.

Wait! someone sms me... oh its you^^ so Sweet... thanks for the msgX) it really made me feel more relax...XD sorry for the short reply. it was time to go in le... heex

After 1 and a half hour... wahx my hand is so tired!!! could not even finish writing even when my hand went to full speed!!! sian~ when would i ever have time to finish my Geog essays!:(

All in all... this week was very stressful and tiring=P So Glad it's OVER!!! hahas going to enjoy myself this LONG WEEKEND X) hope it will never end^^

No comments:

Post a Comment