Enjoy Life!

Enjoy Life!

Clementi Ward YM ROX!!!

Clementi Ward YM ROX!!!

Friday, February 12, 2010

I'm unhappy

I just feel unhappy. I know i should not. its just that i really wanted to watch movie and play pool. It was a very stressful week so i wanted to relax and enjoy. After the CNY celebration today. I was going to have fun. But while walking to the train station. I had to go home to help clean the house. I was really frustrated. So in the end, i was a very good boy and went home after having lunch with friends.

Still feeling unhappy cause i miss the opportunity of watching a movie that i so wanted to and also play pool cause i have not played in a while. Just finish cleaning the house. So now i'm relaxing. Tmr have more to do. sob sob.=( Okies i should not be complaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment